Courier Delivery Lead Time is the number of days it takes for the order to arrive starting from the day TapAndShop Logistics Partner has successfully picked up the order from the seller.
Any update on the status of your order will reflect every 24-48 hours. When your order is “On Delivery”, always check your tracker.
The lead time varies depending on the buyer’s delivery address, the seller’s pickup address, and the couriers’ working days. Make sure to update your address: (Metro Manila – 4 to 6 days).
For other courier-related concerns (such as expedite of delivery, shipping status, etc), you may also contact the partnered courier directly.
For Sellers, you may request to follow up on the delivery of packages if buyers have not yet received their orders by the Estimated Delivery Time (EDT) stated in the order details.
TS Gold (e-Wallet) – Buyer/user can use TS Gold (eWallet) as payment in all services of TapAndShop.
Cash On Delivery (COD) – Buyers/user can select TapAndShop supported logistical providers and pay cash for their orders upon delivery.
You can only send a cancellation request if the order has not yet been scheduled for pick up by the courier. Please note to think twice before canceling, you can only cancel once for every order.
Once the order has been scheduled for pick up by the courier, it will not be possible to cancel the order. Kindly track your order to know when it will arrive.
For paid or non-cod canceled orders, we will automatically process a refund to your account depending on the payment method used.
We recommend using these TapAndShop Supported Payment Methods on all your transactions to keep your payment safe and secure to avoid any fraudulent transactions. Listed below are the Shopee supported payment methods that are available on checkout.
- Buyers can select TapAndShop supported logistic providers and pay cash for their orders upon delivery.
- You can purchase any items in all TapAndShop Merchants using your TS Gold as payment.
- Requesting to change the delivery address is allowed, as long as your order is still unpaid or the seller has not shipped out your order.
Changing the delivery address will only be possible if the following conditions are met :
- Equal or lesser value of Shipping Fee cost.
- Address or location is not drastically changed (that will affect the shipping cost).
- Your order does not have a Shipping ID yet.